Here at SmoQ we believe in doing BBQ the old fashioned way… over wood and low ‘n slow. Our process results in meat that has “bark”, a dark, rich, sweet, chewy crust. Depending on the meat and how long it’s on the smoker, the “bark” can range in color from a deep mahogany red to molasses black. It is not “burnt” or “overcooked,” it is part of what makes our BBQ special! Our smoking process produces, just below the bark, a red “smoke ring”. The smoke ring is not an indication of “undercooking,” it is simply a chemical reaction between the smoke and meat. All of our meats are prepared in a way true to our Southern tradition and are authentically good.
Menu & Pricing
*All prices include paper plates, plasticware, napkins and serving utensils.
- $12 per person (based upon 1/3 lb. of meat per person)
- Choice of 2 meats (Pulled Pork, Pulled Chicken, Smoked Sausage)
- Choice of 2 sides (Mac & Cheese, Baked Beans, Collard Greens, Cheddar Bacon Grits, Green Beans, Red Beans & Rice, Slaw, Smashed Potatoes, Sweet Potato Casserole) *Extra Sides additional $1.50 per person
- Choice of 2 sauces
- $14 per person (based upon 1/3 lb. of meat per person)
- Choice of 2 meats (Pulled Pork, Pulled Chicken, Smoked Sausage, Beef Brisket)
- Choice of 2 sides (Mac & Cheese, Baked Beans, Collard Greens, Cheddar Bacon Grits, Green Beans, Red Beans & Rice, Slaw, Smashed Potatoes, Sweet Potato Casserole) *Additional Sides $1.50 per person
- Choice of 2 sauces
- Sweet Cornbread Muffins ($6.00 dozen)
- Cobbler choice of Peach, Cherry or Mixed Berry ($3.50 per person)
- Chicken and Sausage Gumbo ($27.00/half gallon; $48.00/gallon)
- Brisket & Beef Chili ($27.00 half gallon; $48.00/gallon)
For all drop-off or pick up catering orders: SmoQ will provide heavy-duty plates, napkins, plasticware, and serving utensils. The food is packaged “buffet-style” in disposable foil containers for your convenience. We do not provide chafers, but offer them for sale. We will arrive approximately 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled service time with food hot, fresh and ready to serve. We will assist you with setup if you’d like.
For full-service catering: We will arrive approximately 1-2 hours prior to your scheduled service time for setup. Food will arrive just prior to service time to ensure quality and freshness. Please consult with our event coordinator for service ware needed for your event, e.g. plates, silver, chafers, linen etc. We have a professional catering staff to attend to your every need from dinner service to bar service to clean up. Please let us know your specific needs.
Order Timing: Our smoking process is one that is low and slow which produces the most authentic and tasty BBQ in the region. For this reason and to ensure the best quality service, please order a minimum of 48 hours in advance.
All catering orders require a minimum of 20 persons. Parties of less than 20 can place orders here.
Contact Us to Discuss Your Event
Please let us know any specialized needs not accounted for in this overview. Thank you again for considering us for your catering needs. You may also contact us at (513) 671-SMOQ (7667).